MS Dhoni's changing diet: From butter chicken to kebab and bread, dhoni wiki
MS Dhoni's changing diet: From butter chicken to kebab and bread
Health in Indian cricket has become unreasonable. Flabs and poor stamina have started the cost of their national spots to the players.
Captain Virat Kohli is moving forward with his jaw with fitness routine and regulated dietary practices. But if you think that Kohli is the only person who has taken huge steps in the fitness domain, then you will be very wrong.
Kohli has definitely left the butter on the chicken - he has not touched the dish for the past five years. He sees what he eats and his current diet is now well known.Advertising by JINC
Following the steps of Captain of current India, his predecessor MS Dhoni
After his retirement from Test cricket in December 2014, Dhoni has brought a radical change in his diet.
So butter butter, naan, milk shakes and soft drinks are no longer tough numbers for the captain who wins the World Cup.
"Yes, eating habits have changed, when I started my own, it was a butter chicken, naan and milk used to shake with so many chocolates and soft drinks. Once I became 28, then chocolate turned off. After that, the milk was stopped. (Except) Test cricket, all the healthy meals came, bread and kebab all those things came, "he said in a program in Mumbai.MS Dhoni is one of the best players of the Indian cricket team at the age of 36 (MS Dhoni instagram)
In the daily meal of Kohli, there are lean proteins and leafy vegetables, grilled chicken and mashed potatoes. He spent four hours in the gym during the off-season and 90 minutes away during the cricket season.
However, Dhoni's fitness regiment is slightly different from Kohli.
"I realized that I am also a bit different, I need to understand my body. This year I started gyming, but not all the time. After the IPL started, I was not in the gym."
"I have done some rowing now, in Chennai, there was a rowing machine in my room. After breakfast, I will start rowing, it was more functional for me. When I am playing cricket, I do not want to do much. At the break between two series, I hit the gym now. How do you want to become or 80 percent of what you want is due to food; Twenty percent is due to training, "he said.
With only one year away from another World Cup campaign and the leader of India's 2011 campaign, ready to prepare for his final storm, Dhoni's revived fitness spell should be kept in good condition. He argued, "You can not do the same things and can expect different results."
Comments
Post a Comment