R Ashwin had worked hard to cheat English batsmen

He said, "For the last 12 to 18 months I have spent a lot of time playing club cricket. I was working on simplifying my action and I have been effective in it. "Snris needs to focus on the speed of the ball in England's circumstances.
He said, "The conditions here are very slow on the first day. So you can get a little bounce, but if speed is not correct batsmen will find the front and a lot of time to play the ball on the backfoot. When I came here, I felt this thing. ' The 31-year-old Indian bowler has so far taken 316 wickets in 58 Tests. After this he decided to work on his bowling action. He said, "For the last 12 to 18 months I have spent a lot of time playing club cricket. I was working on simplifying my action and I have been effective in it. " He said I was thinking about working on the ball in the air itself.
R Ashwin had worked hard to cheat English batsmen
Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin said that due to a slight change in playing in county cricket and his bowling action, he got the advantage against England. In the first Test in England, Ashwin hit four fours in his 62-run knock, with the hosts making 287 runs. Ashwin County team has played for Worcestershire. He said in an interview with BCCI TV, "When I came here last year to play county cricket, the first thing I felt was that at which pace bowlers bowl at." Ashwin said that he concentrated on betting the batsmen with the ball in the air and worked very hard for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'बाबर आजम छोड़ दें कप्तानी...', पाकिस्तानी दिग्गज बासित अली ने 2 दावेदारों से कहा

Rupa Ganguly upheld Mamta for the incident, said, the condition of many bridges in the city was shabby

Acting on a policeman who beat up a driver of a roadway who has left the migrants